Our Certified Kronos services team minimizes risk and helps to keep you on schedule and on target for meeting project requirements. Our seasoned project managers and consultants guide your team through our proven process, providing best-practice advice and assistance in each of the following phases:
Planning: Set the stage and expectations for the upcoming implementation
Assessment: Work together to document your business requirements (pay policies and business processes).
Solution Build: Configure your system & load data (Employee Data, Setup Entries and Transactional Data)
Testing and Training: Unit and system testing; administrators, managers, employees, and support teams
Go Live: Start using Kronos to capture time for your upcoming payroll cycles
Transition to Support: Leverage our support team for 1st, 2nd & 3rd level support
- New Implementations of Kronos WFC v8.1 and Workforce Dimensions
- New Implementations of Kronos Mobile and Tablet
- Kronos Software and Hardware Upgrades
- Kronos Integration Management & Optimization
- Kronos Custom Reports
- Kronos Process Improvement & Architecture Changes
- Kronos Production Help Desk Support
- Kronos Global Expansion Projects\Operation Consolidations
We look forward to providing the foundation you need to get started, with a customized implementation as well as on-going support.