Workforce Dimensions: A Modern Cloud Platform Intelligently powering the next generation of workforce management!
WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT IN A MODERN CLOUD
The automation of critical workforce processes such as timekeeping, scheduling, and leave management is still at the core of the
most effective workforce management solutions. But to be future-ready, the next generation of workforce management solutions
needs to leverage the latest smart technologies.
The Workforce Dimensions™ suite from Kronos© reimagines what’s possible in modern workforce management and human capital
management technology. This exciting solution provides a breakthrough employee experience and unprecedented levels of operational
insight to help you work smarter — anytime, anywhere — in the modern cloud. Every dimension of the platform — including
the underlying architecture, user experience, functionality, integration, data access, delivery, and support — is designed to help
you optimize your valuable people resources.
As the foundation of our future-ready solution, the Kronos D5™ platform delivers many industry firsts, including:
• A robust API and integration framework that provides extensibility and simplifies integration with other systems with timesaving
prebuilt connectors for people, payroll, accruals, and more
• Artificial intelligence that drives smart, predictive solutions, including powerful k-means clustering algorithms to identify
compliance risks in real time and market-leading machine learning applications that dramatically improve forecast accuracy
• Blazing fast in-memory cloud computing that offers immediate insight into critical cost, compliance, and productivity metrics
by delivering real-time computations at massive scale
• An evolved domain model based on decades of workforce management experience that provides flexibility and consistency
across the suite to help you solve even the most complex business problems from anywhere in the application
• A unified information architecture that gives you complete data access for on-demand reporting and analysis — with no
need for special technical expertise.