UKG\Kronos Jobs Roles at BTG
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job title and ID
Kronos/UKG Application Consultant (ID# UKG-AC-10012023)
Kronos/UKG Consultant will work as a part of the implementation team to gather business requirements, configure, and to provide technical support for all aspects of the Kronos/UKG WFM Suite. Consultants will have to be able to communicate clearly with the customer team in order to analyze specifications provided by the customer. Consultants will work closely with Project Managers and other professional services team members in order to communicate and understand outcomes using the Kronos/UKG Paragon methodology.
What do we look for in a Consultant?
• Technical Aptitude
• Understanding of Workforce Management environment
• Critical Thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration inside and outside the organization
• Ability to multitask and balance various projects related to different modules in the organization
• Strong Leadership and Adaptability
• Ability to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences
• Drive for innovation and continuous improvement
• Ability to build trusting relationships
• Bachelor Degree in related business/technical field or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years software implementation experience in a Professional Services organization
• Strong consulting pedigree and active listening skills
• Technical aptitude/interest in learning new software
• Ability to effectively facilitate and manage meetings
• Willingness to travel up to 25% and work effective from a home office position
• Ability to effectively communicate and present remotely via telephone and/or in person
• Broad knowledge of labor management, HCM, scheduling, leave management, or similar domain product/systems strongly preferred
• Experience using agile implementation methodology
• Expertise in enterprise level application workflow solutions
• Experience with Canadian Healthcare
• Experience working with SaaS and/or Workforce Management systems
Dell Boomi Developer (ID# UKG-DB-10012023)
Fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations. Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations, building new integrations using Dell Boomi platform, and providing technical support.
· Experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services
· Experience with identifying API from business processes design and implementing API using latest and emerging technologies such as SaaS Applications, APIs, IoT Platforms
· 2+ years experience working with the Dell Boomi Platform, mulesoft, wso2 or equivalent software
· Experience on building and designing REST, SOAP , XML over HTTP APIs using Dell Boomi API Management
· Understanding of EDI Documents and X12 EDI Standards
· Understanding of the different integration patterns
· Strong Relational Database background and SQL Skills
· Dell Boomi Atomsphere Certifications (Level I, II or III)
· Proficient in Dell Boomi integrations and templates as used by the Workforce Dimensions product
· Certified to implement integrations, per UKG standards
· Documents functional and technical integration requirements, including functional specifications, technical specification
· Leads system integration testing strategy
Kronos/UKG Solution Consultant (ID# UKG-SC-10012023)
• Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience is preferred
• Consulting / customer interface experience required
• Interpersonal skills, analytical mindset, and technical product knowledge are critical to success
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Flexibility to travel as needed up to 75%.
• Broad knowledge of scheduling, labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems is preferred
• Software applications implementation experience is preferred
• Strong attention to detail
Kronos/UKG Solution Consultant-HCM (ID# UKG-SC-10012023)
The Solution Consultant will use the defined Kronos/UKG Paragon™ methodology and will efficiently manage the customer and internal Kronos/UKG resources to meet the established implementation milestones, customer value objectives, and targeted completion dates. Analyzes business/client processes and integrates/configures products to meet customer needs while promoting and reinforcing best practices.
• Provides business consulting and implementation support to customers, answering highly complex questions on function and usage of product and guiding customers to industry best practices and optimized workforce management practices
• Serves as primary implementation liaison between Kronos/UKG and the customer during all phases of customer onboarding to the Falcon platform
• Guides customers through the solution development process, helps them establish an effective user acceptance testing strategy and supports them through successful solution adoption
• Leads the customer through design the processes that aligns with the strengths and capabilities of the solution they purchased
• Provides business consulting and application expertise to Kronos/UKG customers throughout the onboarding process
• Supplements industry and Kronos/UKG best practices configuration to meet customer business requirements and value objectives
• Provides application support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product
• 4 year degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and 2+ years of experience in software applications implementations preferred
• Knowledge of workforce management, human capital management, HR / Payroll, ERP preferred
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external customers, identify strategies for the on-going adoption of the Kronos/UKG solution, and a desire to drive personal and team excellence
• Strong consulting and strategic planning skills
• Significant travel (up to 50%) for periods of time as needed for customer work
Kronos/UKG QA Analyst (ID# UKG-QA-10012023)
Work with Product & Development teams to design and implement Test Strategy to deliver quality consumer software product
Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks while driving processes to reduce manual test coverage
Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the software
Ensure products meet high standards of quality, performance, security, and reliability
Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the engineering teams
Help write test plans, test cases, and provide improvements to QA processes
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
3+ years of professional quality assurance and testing experience
Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining high quality test automation of both client and server systems
Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
Experience with automation testing including mobile test automation frameworks
You are a sharp, experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with strong problem-solving skills and solid software testing foundation
You are an individual with strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
You should be capable of understanding complex systems and developing the tools to test the same
You should be able to continuously raise the bar for QAE practices by establishing and documenting procedures which are applicable company-wide
You need to be abreast of the latest technologies both in the company and industry and be able to utilize them to good effect
You influence other team members to embrace best practice
Sr. Kronos/UKG Database Administrator (ID# UKG-DBA-10012023)
We are looking for a passionate database developer to join our team with following responsibilities:
Collaborate with a dynamic team of web developers, product managers, and product owners to build the best applications in the work force management /Human Capital Management industry. Work closely with Application Developers to ensure proper design and implementation of database systems.
• Build the schema, data dictionaries, and SQL code behind our suite of web-based applications
• Participate in database architectural review and design discussions
• Ensure that data is stored efficiently and can be retrieved quickly
• Support new product development by creating new database architectures and stored procedures
• Design and implement database solutions within architectural, security and code quality guidelines considering performance, scalability and sustainability
• Troubleshoot and tuning complex SQL statements and making recommendations on indexing strategies
• Analyze complex data requirements - Must be strong in working with Complex Queries
• Perform code reviews, learning from your peers, and sharing your knowledge with them in a positive, friendly way
• Contribute to end-to-end application development
• 5–10+ years of SQL server database development experience
• A solid understanding of relational modeling concepts
• Ability to write, troubleshoot, and performance-tune stored procedures and ad hoc scripts
• Experience with query optimization and performance benchmarking, Data modeling and query analysis, index design, data and schema migration
• Ability to create databases, backup/restore, troubleshoot server issues
• Proficiency in the following scripting/languages: T-SQL, SSMS, and SSRS
• Familiarity with database task automation to support CI/CD
• Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment using Agile methodologies
Kronos/UKG Administrator (ID# UKG-ADM-10012023)
This position will also act as the primary contact for the business, responding to and resolving issues, handling system enhancements and upgrades, reporting requirements, new system builds due to new business requirements, cross functional projects, and day to day ongoing support to the Payroll and HR teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Technical point-of-contact for the HR/Payroll Team, and is the functional subject matter expert for HR and payroll systems while ensuring data integrity
· Provide support to business end user and the HR/Payroll team, research and resolve HR and payroll system issues, and unexpected results or process flaws
· Troubleshoots, identifies and tracks software issues to ensure resolution and keep systems operational.
· Develops recommendations and coordinates issue resolution with Information Technology (IT) and outside service providers based on business unit priorities.
· Documents and communicates problem resolution. Analyzes current processes, tools, system or database and makes recommendations for development, improvement or simplification.
· Collaborates with business group management to develop appropriate training materials to support the needs of the functional area.
· Researches, design and schedules standardized reports or create adhoc reports or data queries to support the business unit.
· Identify and diagnose system and application errors. Perform system analysis and changes to architecture in order to identify solutions to business and technical problems
· Develop job aids and deliver training to user community
· Responsible for multiple projects or large complex projects with cross functional teams and business processes. Project planning and management.
· Works with IT partners to coordinate system enhancements.
High School Diploma
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· In-depth knowledge and experience using and applying analytical software, database management system software, database reporting software, database user interface and query software, and data mining software.
· Expert ability to collect data using a variety of methods, such as data mining and hardcopy or electronic documentation study, to improve or expand databases.
· Basic statistical ability.
· Ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized, flexible and rigorous attention to detail.
· Ability to use logic to calculate data; efficiently construct a database or scrutinize the form of a question.
· Ability to work with data of varying levels of quality and validity.
· Demonstrated ability to produce data in a clear and understandable manner meeting user requirements.
· Ability to work effectively with multiple internal and external customers.
· Ability to take a leadership role on projects and with users/clients.
· Demonstrated experience with HR/Payroll system solutions (KRONOS/UKG preferred)
· Demonstrated experience in project management
· Demonstrated experience in administration and configuration of Timekeeping systems' pay rules and work rules
· Experience with Kronos/UKG Forecasting/scheduling
· Experience with end user support and training
· Experience configuring software (ie Kronos/UKG) application desired
· Experience with complete software development/deployment lifecycle - analyze, design, build, test, implement, and support
· Heavy experience in Kronos/UKG Workforce Central Version 7 desired
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Work effectively in team environment
· Strong organizational and problem solving skills
· Ability to use intuition and apply knowledge from pervious experiences
· Committed to providing excellent customer service
Business Analyst (ID# BTG-BA-10012023)
Business Analysts apply analytical skills working with business and product owners to develop requirements and user stories stemming from product roadmaps. Analysts add value to the delivery team by working with the business and product owner to create clarity around business objectives through the development of and refinement of user stories. Our Business Analysts solve business problems working with delivery teams using Agile and scrum methodologies.
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Preferred Fields of Study:
College Degree: Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems
· Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader working on software development projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
· All phases of applications systems analysis and a proven understanding of the SDLC development methodology (Waterfall/Agile/Scrum);
· Business requirements understanding and translating them into the appropriate deliverables;
· SDLC activities expected to develop custom developed and packaged applications selecting and driving appropriate requirement Methods including Agile Requirements Methods; and
· Vendor SOW, SLA measures and acceptance criteria for managing successful outcomes of projects leveraging vendors.
· Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in applying technology to the current business environment and preparing requirements from which applications can be developed, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
· Working on software development projects, infrastructure, SaaS and/or Cloud solutions;
· Applying analytical skills to determine business value and document accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs;
· Conducting requirements elicitation, validation and analysis meetings with the business stakeholders; perform Fit/Gap analysis; support testing activities; and produce deliverables related to the project or projects assigned;
· Managing the quality and acceptance of vendor analysis and testing SOW deliverables in a project setting;
· Overseeing the documentation of business requirements and test cases, so that requirements and test cases are unambiguous, aligned, consistent and not in contradiction with each other;
· Working with vendor SOW project deliverables on their quality and meeting acceptance criteria;
· Providing modeling of the business processes; understand the business need and impacts of proposed solutions;
· Providing assistance for developing solution approach to deliver business value; and
· Developing business and application domain knowledge for an assigned business portfolio and/or line of service.
Kronos/UKG Trainer & Content Creator (ID# UKG-TRN-10012023)
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of evaluating learners and designing and developing engaging instructional content in a variety of modalities. This individual will need to have strong time management/project management skills, be tech savvy, flexible and possess excellent communication skills.
• Collaborates with Learning Program Managers to deliver a variety of learning programs including software release training, product training, tools training and new hire onboarding training to internal audiences within established deadlines
• Works with subject matter experts to design technical training curriculum which includes creating course objectives, storyboards, content design, quizzes, assessments etc.
• Develops engaging and interactive elearning content using Articulate 360, Storyline and Rise
• Develops supporting resource material such as job aids and knowledge management content
• Develops internal certification programs
• Collaborates with tech training team members to meet team and organizational goals
• Expected to create content in multiple modalities (virtual classroom, e-learning tutorials, software simulations, etc.) and will have opportunities to keep their skills current.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Adult Education, Instructional Design or related field.
• 4 + years’ experience as an Instructional Designer or equivalent experience designing and developing blended learning solutions preferably in a SaaS environment.
• Experience designing engaging and interactive content using Articulate 360, Storyline and/or Rise, Captivate, Camtasia
• Proficient with MS Office 365 tools; Sharepoint, Powerpoint, OneNote, etc.
• Experience designing internal certification programs an asset
• Solid knowledge of adult learning methodologies and is learner centric, understanding their needs
• Strong analytical skills - differentiate ‘need-to-know’ content and ‘nice-to-know’ content
• Experience working in teams – good balance of being a team player and being independent