As of June 2020 BoomerTechnologyGroup.com is now a Gold re-seller of Automate 11 software from Help Systems.(https://www.helpsystems.com/blog/whats-new-automate-version-11)
We have Certified consultants that specialize in automating your most common technology tasks. As well as analyzing how to automate your global enterprise level support tasks.
If you were familiar with HelpSystems automation solutions before, you may have noticed the name change—Automate BPA Server is now known as Automate Plus. But that’s not the only update you have to look forward to when you download v11.
If you haven’t taken a look at Automate in a while, look again. The Automate team is constantly working hard to add exciting new features to our products. See for yourself how the latest version of Automate can help you boost productivity and improve accuracy in your workflows. Download Automate to see what’s new, including:
- Software Improvements and Enhancements
- New Triggers and Actions
- Increased ROI of Robotic Process Automation
Take a closer look at the improvements Automate has to offer when you upgrade to or try the latest version. Simply fill out the form to get started with an Automate download.
Automate Plus Enhancements
Automate products are all about scalability. Start with your current requirements—whether that is robotic process automation of a few tasks or comprehensive enterprise automation—and expand your automation strategy as your organization grows and evolves.
Automate Plus v11 offers increased flexibility to scale the product for your unique needs. You will now be able to purchase individual features you need as add-ons to your platform, like those below.
Enhanced Security and Audit Platform
As automation requirements grow, the need for security increases. Automate Plus’s Security and Audit platform includes enterprise-class features like:
- Active Directory integration. User roles and system level access can be controlled by departments using Active Directory authentication. Query Active Directory and log user information, or generate Active Directory audit reports.
- User and group permissions. Assign specific permissions to every individual, team, and department in your organization and give them permission to only the necessary workflows and agents.
- Change history. Every step in workflow creation and subsequent change is recorded in audit logs. This allows errors to be traced back to the origin point.
- Notifications. In the event a workflow fails, all information is logged and can be sent to administrators or groups via email.
- Custom logs. Aggregate, monitor, and manage business specific workflow such as FTP transfer statistics, file processing and throughput metrics, and more.
The Automate Plus Ops Console gives you the ability to monitor and manage everything that’s happening across your organization from wherever you are. By providing a simple way to see detailed operational analytics and control your processes from any device, the Server Ops Console helps you make better and faster strategic decisions.
- SLA Management. Being able to access reports and manage your processes from anywhere ensures that critical SLAs will be met.
- Single Pane of Glass. Central view of upcoming, active, and completed items, with the ability to drill down into the specifics of any workflow. This flexibility lets potential problems be diagnosed anywhere, from any device.
- Mobilized and Responsive. View processes and run, stop, pause, resume, enable, or disable any action from a mobile device. Web-based, responsive interface allows users to take action immediately, from anywhere.
- Customizable UI. User-defined dashboards give you deeper insights into operations across your organization.